Vision, Mission, & Programs
Revision of October 15, 2011
The National Capital Radio & Television Museum seeks to foster the public’s understanding of the impact of electronic media.
The National Capital Radio & Television Museum collects, preserves, and interprets artifacts, programming, and publications to educate
the public about the development and impact of electronic media.
- Maintain museum displays at multiple sites
- Preserve and research radio and TV artifacts
- Publish the newsletter Dials & Channels and monographs on radio/TV history; and reprint out-of-print documents of historical significance
- Maintain a research library
- Maintain a ham station with vintage equipment
- Present talks, seminars, and classes on radio/TV history