Become a member of the National Capital Radio & Television Museum
Individual Members Receive:
• Dials and Channels, the quarterly historical journal of the museum. Click here to see sample copies. You may receive the issues either in a digital form electronically via email with color illustrations, or in the black and white printed version.
• Online access to a growing repository of rare and hard-to-find digitized historical material on radio and television.
• Access to our volunteers’ tube radio repair. See Radio repair guidelines.
• E-mail bulletins on events and activities
• Invitations to special events at the museum and elsewhere
• Ten percent (10%) off of purchases at the Museum store
• Satisfaction from contributing to the preservation of the history of radio and TV for future generations
Amateur (Ham) Members Receive: (in addition to individual benefits)
• Access to our station K3RTV following training
Family Members Receive:
• Same benefits as individuals, but for all family members
• Discounts for children’s programs
Print and fill out the Membership Application Form and mail to: National Capital Radio & Television Museum, P.O. Box 1809, Bowie, MD 20717.
Click here for Membership Application form (fill-in pdf)
Select your membership level and click below on the “Buy Now” or “Subscribe” buttons to either become a new member of the National Capital Radio & Television Museum or renew your existing membership through PayPal or your credit card for a one-time payment.
Corporate “Business Booster” memberships also are available.
Silver $50: 15% off Museum shop purchases. Listing in our Museum lobby. Private tour for up to 4. Acknowledgement at all public events.
Gold $100: 15% off Museum shop purchases. Listing in our Museum lobby, the quarterly Dials and Channels. Private tour for up to 4. Acknowledgement at all public events.
Platinum $250: 20% off Museum shop purchases. Listing in our Museum lobby, the quarterly Dials and Channels, and on our Web site (ncrtv.org). Private tour for up to 10. Acknowledgement at all public events.
Click the button below and become a business booster today: